Friday, July 30, 2010

Baked and Shaked!

On Monday evening I said to my family, "On Wednesday I will be making dinner!" I got mixed answers, my brother said that he would have to find somewhere else to eat and my mom said, great. So, last night I made dinner! I made homemade chicken strips and jo-jo potato wedges. They were both really good and everyone liked them.

The recipes were pretty simple and quick but a but messy to make. Although it was so worth it! I got the recipes from All Recipes I like All Recipes because anyone can submit their favorite recipes for everyone to see. I made the recipe called Uncle Bill's Chicken Strips and the recipe called Jo-Jo Potato Wedges.

The whole meal was a success. It was delicious and everyone loved it! I would strongly recommend that you try out these recipes!

Bon Appetit! --Maggie Mae :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow those sound DELISH!! yum!
    -Emma Lou:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P:S I have not gotten a new camera:-( My dad has one though!

    ReplyDelete