Monday, August 2, 2010

Newest Trend: Aprons.


I love fashion and I love baking. So put them together and what do you have? APRONS! I've seen a lot of really cute aprons and a lot of really boring ones! At my house our aprons aren't very fabulous. But these aprons are! This post is going to be about the cutest aprons I've found online and in stores!

Anthropologie I think Anthropologie has the prettiest aprons that I've seen. All the aprons range between 24 to 38 dollars and they're all super cute! They all have fun, bright, patterns.


Sur la Table I think Sur La Table has some really cute aprons. They all range from 9 to 40 dollars. You can get more plain, simple aprons or bright patterned aprons.


I am sure that with these aprons you can look super fashionable while your covered in flour!

Bon Appetit --Maggie Mae :-)



3 comments:

  1. Awesome! They look so cute!:-)
    Especially the Anthropology one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I found you! And this is the first post I am reading. So fun! Louis bought be an Anthropolgie apron in NYC but we returned it because I already got a similar one at Metropolitan Market in Tacoma. I may have to go back as I have decided you can't have too many. As always, Mags, you have great taste!
    P.S. Did you know that Giada's husband is a designer at Anthropologie? Makes sense that their aprons rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find my apron! I think I might get one of the ones you showed!:-)

    P.S
    Sorry if I am not answering your texts! I dropped my phone in a bay when we were having a picnic:-( Now my phone is dead:-( I am so clumsy hahaha

    ReplyDelete